• Williams, the prolific genius
• Eco-responsible gastronomy
• Luckhanyo Mdingi, Hamaji, Lemaire, 032C
• Cryptocurrency: how to invest wisely?
• Benjamin Arabov, CEO of Jacob & Co: “We may only be at 10 or 15% of our capacity”.
• Le nez dans la terre, or the chronicle of eco-responsible perfumery
• Warhol and Basquiat: friendships (too) can end badly
Pharrell Williams, the prolific genius
Cryptocurrency: how to invest wisely?
Labels invite themselves to the table of eco-responsible restaurants
Arnaud Donckele: a taste for heritage
Alain Bensoussan: a lawyer with in-depth knowledge of virtual currencies
Simon Poulain: a crypto-currency “sage
A behind-the-scenes look at La Grande Épicerie de Paris
Christofle, the queen of tableware
Towards international regulation of crypto-assets
El Salvador: one year after Bitcoin was legalized as an official currency
Crypto-currency mining, a veritable energy sink
What are crypto-currencies really?
Bitcoin: how the FTX fiasco is changing the habits of crypto-currency holders
What can you buy with crypto-currencies?
WE TESTED FOR YOU
Mallory Gabsi aka “Gabsi le magnifique” sets his sights on the Parisian stars…
OUR SEASONAL RECIPE
Cyril Lignac’s warm fish carpaccio
Our selection of the best Champagnes 2023
Investing in crypto-currencies in 2023
Crypto-currencies: how to avoid scams…
Benjamin Arabov, CEO of Jacob & Co: “We may only be at 10 or 15% of our capacity”.
Nose to the ground
A SHORT HISTORY OF LUXURY
Warhol and Basquiat: friendships (too) can end badly
Find out more about cinema, books, exhibitions and our cultural agenda…